Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Why buying stocks are like picking good fresh vegetables at the market?

As promised, I would like to talk about how you would trade a stock.. this is something I would like to re-affirm again..For those that have been following my blogs for quite sometime, I would always say this.. Pick a stock that is fundamentally good before you do any technical analysis on it..
Well, if you don't know how to read the financial reports, no worries..just make sure that on financial yearly basis, the stocks that you want to trade are making profits or so and have a good business sense that you think will be sustainable throughout the years.

What I consider on those stocks that don't fall into the categories above? I would say from my opionin, it as merely speculative trading which I admitted I did do that long long time back when I first traded the stocks..It could be based on "someone's" tips, friends' influence, stock brokers call, etc etc..

Hope this will give you more insight on how you would like to trade a stock..

Till then,
Star-Trader



No comments:

Post a Comment