Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Friday, July 2, 2010

US data showing sign of slow recovery ......

Is it time to lock in Again for another wave run? Would got to see what financial events happening next week before going in further for another wave and also finding bottom peAk for mermaid before picking the right price again. Currently at 0.46.


This goes the same with pec. I missed the price previously but will check this out again. I should not be doing this as I am holidaying now but won't want to miss any opportunities again when it comes. :)

Let's see.

Star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment