Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Still keeping PEC, Ezion at 0.705...

Sorry..have not been posting here for the past few days..

My status:

Locked in Ezion at 0.705. Mermaid at 0.485 and keeping PEC at the moment as I mentioned earlier it is still above 0.8 price gap. So won't dispose off till I see the next downtrend peak wave.

*Ezion halted , hope it is good news, I have not found anything but the news on new facility and sites for more drilling..

I will need to go out of town again (this time very long one) for at least a month starting July 26 but will try to post or share my trades if possible.

I am still getting new subscribers since the past weeks...I am really sorry can't response to you all right now and also the old-timer subscribers , but let me settle off my own things and I will come back to share with you again.

That will be an analysis on other stocks, not to these 3 stocks that I plying on.

Happy Trading All!

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment