Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Missed Ezion, Looking to dispose off PEC...

It has been 2 days I didn't update as I was very tiring for the past 2 days. If you notice, I have even stopped contributing to Sharejunction.com forum for a while.
Not active at the moment.

But, I hope to keep my blog alive here. This time I would like to say again, I have missed opportunity on Ezion yet again when I blog it 2 days ago the trend for Ezion and monitoring it for a while.. but no worries, Ezion will still be on my buying spree soon together with Mermaid. Not now though but soon as we got to wait for another short-wave peak again when signals shown.

As for PEC, is time to dispose off my 0.77 holding if it can't hold further at 0.8 and above.

Let's see.

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment