Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mermaid up by 15cents and reached the peak high of 0.49 yesterday...

Mermaid, reached the peak wave high of 0.49 which I missed this wave yesterday as I mentioned I didn't want to load more on another counter since I have got PEC from my last post yesterday. Nevetheless, still keeping intact my 0.495 holding and will look for another opportunity of run-up wave as always.

As for PEC, I have sold it when it dropped to 0.805 after reaching peak high of 0.815but still keeping intact some of my holding at 0.77.

Someone written to me why I only focus on these 3 oil related stocks Ezion,Mermaid and PEC. If you have noticed my previous post, I have no time to do other stocks analysis at the moment though there are other good stocks to play in short term too.

Anyway, I don't want to stress myself much enough as I have other commitments and personal things to do and I am not a FULL TIME TRADER :) . So staying clear with these 3 stocks will do at the moment. I might open up to other stock analysis in future if I have more time to spend.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment