Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Thursday, July 8, 2010

PEC, gotcha today..

Just landed at Singapore. The good of internet let you do trading whenever you are even in the airport itself. ;) So managed to load more at 0.77 to increase my holding which I was previously holding at the same price as well at 0.77 more than few weeks ago.

I will be letting off some tomorrow to lock in the profit first. As for mermaid, I didn't get any as I loaded PEC and won't want to put more on other counters. But still will monitor this counter for another wave of run. I am still holding at 0.495 which I bought 1 week back.

As for Ezion, will see how it gaps up first before move on to this counter.

And to my subscribers, I will continue on my lesson again as I know I have stopped for a while due to my busy schedules. Well, I am just part-time trader, and just sharing my knowledge. I am starting back this as when I periodically check my emails, I still have new subscribers coming in and really appreciate that. So, I intend to start the lesson again. This time, I will tell you why I lock in PEC at 0.77 and keep on holding 0.77 even it fell to 0.705 at one point in time.

Catch up again,

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment