Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Missed PEC when I mentioned on 24 June.....

I am in holiday now. When I landed and checked on the news that dow dropped 2.65 percent I believe market will follow suit. This will hive more opportunity to accumulate more if price is right.Missed PEC when didn't manage to get the price i queued at 0.735 but got mermaid instead at 0.495. Would let you all know soon why I got this and as mentioned too will accumulate more for this stock at bottom peak price for accumulation.


As for pec will wait for it to dip at right price to get in again.

Thanks

Star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment