Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

..Am back, my updates on my previous 3 holding..

Well, finally am back and my busy schedule is over. I will be posting more on the Stocks Analysis soon and get back to my subscribers which some old subscribers have been sending me emails asking why I have been missing , as well as contributing in Sharejunction.com forum last what I have previously.

Well, what I can say is I will be posting soon as my time will allow me to do it already. And to the new subscribers who subscribed since last month, I will come back to you soon. Don't worry.

More on the above soon, now back to my holding. I have sold PEC @0.86 for the holding of 0.77. Now I do not have any more PEC shares but I intend to come back soon. This will based very much on the oil prices and the US Data Economic.

As for Mermaid, it didn't come back strong after staying from 0.475 to 0.495. So I have sold at loss @0.465 and now waiting for another peak. Sold Ezion @0.675 when it didn;t open strongly after halting. But it goes the same with PEC. I will come back with this stock when I see the uptrend wave again.

Will look out for other stocks with my analysis too that I will be doing soon! I will post at sharejunction.com too. Lookout for me there again..

Till then,
Happy Trading!

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment