Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, June 7, 2010

Dow closed 3percent down, what will happen today ?

As yesterday given a technical brief on mermaid and also due to contra given, we might need to wait if accumulation stop for another wave by looking at the end of the day candlestick today. As for pec , I would offload my holding -at 0.725 which I bought few weeks back and leave the 0.77 holding in tact. And might come back again if it reaches the range of .705 to 0.715. Let's see. If not will look at other stocks.

Till then,
STar-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment