Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PEC.. You are really my favourite counter..

All,

I know it has been long that I have not post my daily investment as I am really busy with my project work which will give me satisfaction..AND of course WORLD CUP !!!!
a 4 years sport event that can't be missed ! :)

Nevertheless, I am trying to spare some time on stocks but I have no guaranteed on this ya. :)

On my current status, I am still holding on PEC for short-term (0-3months) but am thinking to offload those that I have bought at 0.725 as previously I have not able to offload if you revisited the previous post on DOW dropped 3percent, what's was my next move..? as it dropped very fast the next day till I was caught off guard and I didn;t lock in when it dropped to 0.705 to 0.715 as I was suppose to queue but didn't able to do it.

Now, why I am writing today because I can spare some time and I want to let you guys know that stocks can be so just like that, up and down in the moment of just weeks which hit my target, and will see just whether to offload tomorrow.

Today it hit 0.79 but came down to 0.765. Will offload tomorrow if things turn out to be other wise. At least I will be still keeping 0.77 holding for a while and look for opportunity to lock in again when it goes down to 0.74 this time to lock in some.

Now, I can't focus on other stocks as I really tight up. So I will just show you how I can just play with Oil Related stocks like PEC, Ezion and Mermaid.

Let's see.

Till then, happy trading !

Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment