Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Friday, June 25, 2010

Still financial debt of Greek concerning the market....

The market will be turning downwards again due to global direction. Will definitely monitor closely as the accumulation not occurred yet to lock in. As usual monitoring the 3 stocks as I have no time for other stocks. Will buy back pec again on a right price. Previous buying was on 0.725 and 0.745 which I already sold off leaving 0.77 holding intact. Am looking at the base of 0.725 again and will see if it can sustain at the price base only then will lock in.

As for mermaid, i will see if there are a lot of buying pressure again at 0.45 to 0.47 before decide to lock in. Definitely will monitor these 2 stocks.


Is good to have iPhone as I can update my blog on the fly Now. :)

thanks
star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment