Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mermaid and my poems account...and what I have learned here..

Well, as mentioned , I know I am not been posting as was very busy with my project work. It will be going through for another 1 month before I can settle down for more time on my personal interest on stocks.

Anyway, I will try to post as much as I can with the limited time during weekdays, I will try to post on weekend though. Let's start off what I have been looking at the past few days..

Infact I have been monitoring Mermaid when the price hit the baseline 0.45 but I didn't queue or get it yesterday when it hits 0.49 due to when I changed my password as it already due and forgotten what was the password after that. Silly me. :(
Moral of the story, have another backup account when your main account giving you problem. All these while, to be honest, I have been sticking with POEMS and probably so called loyalty.. Anyway, I am looking at CIMB and KIM ENG. If you guys have any others that are better option, please let me know by sending email to me.

Well back to stock analysis.

I missed Mermaid and PEC as I still have 0.725 holding of PEC, I was thinking to upload more to run on short wave which I targeted at 0.75. Due to not about to log in and need to wait for the password for 2-4days which I called them, I won't be able to trade for the next few days.

Anyway,
It looks like a oil and gas sector run again for this time. And Mermaid, why?

Remember previously I talking about the baseline at 0.45? if it can stays at the price range between 0.45 to 0.48, this will push it up further which from the candlesticks it shown the uptrend signal with OBV. There are much more things to consider here.

I know I have been repeating to my subscribers that I will have a public chat on stocks,so I will free up some time this sunday, I will do a post-mortem for you on Mermaid on Sunday , at 10am to 11am and it will be at www.rtraders.net.

I promised I will get some insight for you on this stock though I didn't managed to get it but I am willing to share.

On how to get to the public chat, I will pose the instruction at www.rtraders.net soon and you will need to have an account at the website.

Till then,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment