Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, October 4, 2010

Yanlord Technical Analysis

Well, during my last post on Yanlord, I have mentioned that if the buying support can be sustained above 1.69, then you can proceed to lock-in. It goes the same this time around when it closed at 1.73 today.

Still have much hope on Yanlord for another uptrend but not a deduction to buy yet as I am also waiting sideline again for another uptrend as buying pressure not being shown yet from the parameters.

So, good time is to wait for the right entry price again to lock in for another uptrend profit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment