Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PEC caught me by surprise..

PEC today got me by surprise. Though sold some of my holding at 1.11 earlier in the morning, but I didn't manage to get back at 1.08 which is my target price to load in again.

Anyway, monitoring closely this stock again as mentioned many times in my previous post, this is the stock that really gives me abundance of profit and hope it will continue that way.. :)

Am looking at 1.05 as the resistance price. Dropping back to 1.08 is a good buy for me again. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment