Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yanlord on the uptrend now...

hi,

PreviouslyI mentioned that I won't put up my portfolio but this time round to prove that am right on yanlord , I have decided to put up my purchase on this. If you noticed from share junction forum, I was still holding 10lots at 1.71
Yest. I made another batch of 10lots at 1.70
..why I didn't buy lower when it dropped to 1.63 and bounce back to 1.66.. I will tell you more through subscribers email...

Till then,
Star trader..

No comments:

Post a Comment