Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, October 4, 2010

Upcoming Subscribers Lesson: Average Directional Index

Well, posted free to my subscribers on Lesson 11: Dual-listing effect and how you can profit from it..

And this time round, I will be coming for another lesson: Average Directional Index for my subscribers..

Let me ask you a question... Why in a stock market, each parameter is important to gauge the movement of the stock? This is important in order to predict the next move that the stocks will perform. One of the important parameters to trade is ADX though it is a lagging indicator but it can tell a lot of things from the price movement itself.

How ADX can help you? ADX basically based on the Price movement to gauge how well the stocks have been traded at each price. For more information, Google "Average Directional Index" and I will explain more in coming days once you subscribe at right top corner.. And If you want to get a gasp on it first..

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment