Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SIA, as expected, on uptrend today..

Within 2 days of my analysis on SIA, this stock has climbed 2%.
 The next uptrend will very much depend if the support base can be formed around 10.70 to 10.85, with this it will definitely cross the $11.00 mark again.

Today, nothing much in my radar but rather a waiting game for JBFood to go uptrend again as I believe there will be some brewing on JBFood soon..If it pulls back tomorrow, will be good chance to grab more on this and as usual sell into uptrend wave.




No comments:

Post a Comment