Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, September 17, 2012

CordLife, as expected and it happened today..and SIA with CapMall Asia


CordLife, as per my previous blog on 29 Aug 2012, If it trades between the trading range 0.52 to 0.55 and sustain at the range, it will moves upward further.Today finally it closed at 0.58..
Hope you have profit from this!

For today analysis, I have put SIA and CapMall Asia in my radar.

Chart for SIA as below. The support base at 10.45 which I drawn on the blue line and check the 2 blue lines  trading range and also the 2 white candlesticks. SIA will definitely put in my radar. If it drops or pull back tomorrow, will be a good chance to grab and sell into uptrend wave.



As for CapMall Asia, we will need to observe if it can trade between 1.635 to 1.66, with that, it will have more upside as long as +DI stays above -DI.



No comments:

Post a Comment