Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Metro Holdings and JB Foods

As most of the stocks up last week due to QE3, we will see what's up next for tomorrow and the next few days.. Personally, I have put Metro Holdings and JB Foods in my radar..

Metro Holdings chart as below.. Notice the step up of white candlesticks and the increased volume with +DI crossing -DI for the beginning of the uptrend again..
Let's see.

As for JB Foods, I believe dividend plays apart in pushing the stock up again to the previous high and uptrend has shown on the chart as long as +DI intact above -DI, this will be an uptrend.

Till then,
Star-Trader



No comments:

Post a Comment