Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stock Portfolio for monitoring...

This week, I will be doing some serious study on what are the stocks that I would like to monitor day in day out for TA based on good FA.

I am still getting the grasp of FA as my specialization is in TA. Thus, if you have any good FA stocks in mind, please let me know at sgxstartrader@gmail.com and I will consider to do the monitoring if it is feasible with my TA.

Thanks,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment