Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Yangzijiang Technical Analysis Part 2:

Today, Yangzijiang reported profit.
Check out the result release below..
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_26B47866A166512348257A5300588F94/$file/PPT_2Q2012.pdf?openelement

But yet, market direction which I mentioned below still playing the part although I would say interest already formed for this stock after such consistence result delivered for this shipbuilding company.

So, what's the fuss about this..? If you like to re-enter Yangzijiang, the signal still WAIT, as today's close still form the black closing marubozu. For this stock, it is still waiting for a white candlestick and then we would re-visit again at that point in time..

I did also put during my analysis that 0.975 might be a good price to enter..This is provided that no panic sellers, so I guess we would see on Friday..

Star-Trader


No comments:

Post a Comment