Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ezra Holding Technical Analysis 2


Continue with Ezra, but this time is Technical Analysis 2, why? Because if you checked my previous post on 2 Aug 2012, That was the first signal that I observed for an uptrend.

Now, Ezra closed with black spinning top today. which decision between the bullish and bearish confirmation still not established yet for another uptrend. The only positive confirmation for more uptrend will be +DI crossed over -DI.

This stock has been in my radar since my last blog post below. Since then, It has climbed more than 5% before settled at 1.045.

We will see again tomorrow's candlestick and if this stock will be in my radar for more uptrend.

Till then,
Star-Trader



No comments:

Post a Comment