Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Sunday, September 20, 2009

STI down last fri, but Rotary Engineering up? Any latest news ?

Busy with my projects, thus have not been posting for a while. I am back though.

This time , I see something is brewing on Rotary Engineering with accumulation in the process.Volume momentum has build up with bullish covering bearish harami on 3 days basis.

I don't know about any latest news on Rotary Engineering but this is a look-out.

Support price at 1.17 .. If this is not a short-term play, it is also worth keeping as I see a lot of potential in Rotary on it's Fundamental Analysis..

SOBAYOR,

rgds, star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment