Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Monday, September 7, 2009

Congrats to those that bought Tat Hong at 1.06 !

Last week, I made a call at ShareJunction forum to buy Tat Hong on 1 Sept onwards, Monday when the market opens. It came with a price of 1.06 and drop to 1.05 before bouncing back to 1.12 today. If you are on short-term at 10lots at 1.06/07, that is a gain.. :)

Anyway, I am moving to another counter when detected any signals using Japanese Candlesticks... But sadly, I am still tight up with my own projects.. :( Hopefully can have a little bit of time to do some research during the market's uptrend..

To prove my word, can check on the link below on the buy call..

http://www.sharejunction.com/sharejunction/listMessage.htm?topicId=2480

Happy Investing...

rgds, star-trader

No comments:

Post a Comment