Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's been 2 weeks since my last post...

I know I been lagging these 2 weeks, I was busy again with my personal stuffs. I am trying to find time to organize my schedules now and keeping in touch here on the daily stocks analysis while doing my own stuffs.

So, without any dilly-dallying, I will kick start again the lessons to my subscribers. And I will do immediately after posting this. I don't want to delay anymore ! :)

Anyway, market has been uptrend these last 2 weeks. Have made some cash out of it not only on PEC but other stocks. Hope you are making some cash cow too !!

Till then,
Star-Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment