Advice on Technical Analysis on SGX Stocks, how to trade it with japanese candlesticks..and trade with other parameters to gauge the direction of a particular stock if it is uptrend or downtrend..Of course this is only my personal view with disclaimer on my website. "To check Disclaimer, it is on the left top of the website here"

Friday, August 28, 2009

Epure Int, It is a pure water?

Well, I have said that I will take a break, but I notice a trend on Epure Int which I think I should post it here now for you to check it out...
Bullish uptrend and momentum is showing sign, if SSE shows positive, this will be a look-out. But entering and look for short-term to mid-term should be what I should say for this stock. Tomorrow?

SOBAYOR,

rgds, star-trader

1 comment:

  1. Hi Star Trader

    May I know what is happening to Epure's price?

    ReplyDelete